Fire & Smoke remediation requires specialised knowledge and training.It’s important to begin the clean-up as soon as possible. Soot is highly toxic and abrasive and etching of aluminum window frames can begin in just a few days. Am immediate ‘make safe’ is required to . We provide friendly and efficient services, to remove debris, salvage your contents and restore salvageable items. We will work with you to restore your property as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
The Beginning of the Fire Damage Restoration Process
- Provide a ‘Safe Work Methods Statement’, inspecting for any extra damages such as structural hazards or loose debris.
- Open communication with you, your insurance assessor and other interested bodies.
- Inspect and determine the extent of damage to your contents. Photograph all contents and property.
- Inventory contents and arrange for ‘pack out’ to protect them from further damage.
- Clean and restore all ceilings through-out the property
- Clean and restore walls through-out property, including cornices and skirting boards
- Clean and restore windows, window frames, window tracks
- Clean and restore benches, inside cupboards, cupboards, all surfaces
- Clean and remove soot from throughout the property
- Remove, clean the salvageable contents throughout the property where possible
- Clean furniture throughout the property
- Dispose of the debris and items that are damaged beyond repair
- Collect material data for damaged items
- Leave the site ready for inspection and building repairs